Case Study #NG1001 – DevOps Implementation
Largest Telecom Provider.
- Reduce the time to push changes to production.
- Increase the lifecycle of automation scripts.
- Ability to generate automation scripts faster.
- Reduce test execution time of the automaton scripts.
- Implement Newt Automation framework that works on top of existing testing tools with minimal changes to provide enhanced services.
- Automated Code/Function Coverage of unit tests.
- Create Subsets of Production Data for tests.
- Develop custom scripts and test data plans to address test data management.
- Manage size and speed of deployment with subset filters accelerators.
- Provision and maintain independent environments for projects.
- Enforce Data sync and masking policies.
- Enterprise Selenium Grid for parallel test execution.
- Increased Automated Test Coverage from 0 to 75%. Improved.
- delivery frequency from 4 weeks to 2 weeks.Faster Deployments.
- Increased Automated Test Coverage from 0 to 75%.Improved from 10 hour per month to 1 hour per month.