DMAP Platform Overview
- All major public cloud vendors like AWS/Azure are offering solutions to migrate on-prem licensed RDMBS to their platforms. But the enterprise users may have to overcome an expensive & tedious process of converting database schema to the target database seamlessly.
- Newt Global addresses this issue through its proven automation platform called DMAP. This accelerates the database schema migration process through progressive automation and hence the name – Database Migration Acceleration Platform. Enterprises can cross the chasm with DMAP while migrating their licensed RDBMS to any target database service offered in AWS/Azure.
- DMAP extends the conversion to cover stored procedures, functions, SQL queries, business logic, and custom schema constructs beyond the standard conversion tools provided by public cloud platforms. This helps in saving significant time and effort needed in database migration.
- Multiple configuration options for select complex stored procedure/function elements that have varying implications regarding usage
- Support for Named Block and Un-named (Anonymous) Block
- Compatible with the latest version of schema conversion tools
- DMAP Tool is fully compatible with AWS/Azure-based Oracle Ver 12.X
- The complete Project plan for Database Migration from licensed model to OSS model with a breakdown of automation elements and elements that need manual migration
- Enterprises can save millions of dollars in recurring Database licensing costs by migrating to OSS Databases
- Database migration efforts can be reduced by 30% to 40%
- Cloud-Native databases (PaaS) will make your database management more efficient
- End to end traceability of all the Database conversion steps and post.
DMAP Product Structure