BUILD A TRUE DEVOPS ORCHESTRATION PIPELINE
At Newt Global, we see DevOps as a No-touch Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) driven software delivery approach. An approach that believes that a single integrated delivery function from requirements to development to testing and all the way to production will provide higher business value to customers in an efficient manner.
Consult, Built and Execute
- Defining Road map, Health Checks, Process Consulting & Tool kits, Performance Metrics for DevOps.
- Automation of Tasks & Processes for CI/CD, Pilot Project Execution, Implement DevOps Best Practices.
- Implement a No-Touch Continuous Delivery Model across portfolios, Institutionalization of DevOps, Refactoring/Modernization.
Principles of DevOps
DRIVING FORCE OF DEVOPS
- Develop and Test in an environment similar to the production
- Deploy Builds frequently
- Validate Quality Continuously
- Automate deployments
- Roll back faster to last production build
DO DEVOPS TO KEEP PACE WITH A HIGH-VELOCITY BUSINESS
If the top concerns we hear from customers are “How can we release on time?”, “How can we have a stable release?” or “How can we address problems before going to production?” – Get DevOps
We have strategic partnerships with some of the leading Cloud Enablement companies like Atlassian, Cloudbees Jenkins, Electric Cloud, Pivotal Cloud Foundry to accelerate our client’s business transformation initiatives.